BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] moved server, now stuck in chkdsk

2011-03-28 15:16:23
Subject: [BackupPC-users] moved server, now stuck in chkdsk
From: Chris Baker <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:44:21 -0500
I should have figured that I couldn't do this without some problem popping
up. I shut the server down properly. I moved it. Now when it boots up, it
wants to do chkdsk. I can't seem to get out of it. ALL I DID was move the
thing. The chkdsk on the logical volume does not complete, and it just
reboots. It has done this twice now, and I suppose that I am now stuck.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get this thing back up and
running? It was working just fine before I moved it, and that's all I did.

Chris Baker
cbaker AT intera DOT com
512-425-2006