BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Wierd backup problem

2010-11-10 11:35:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Wierd backup problem
From: "B. Alexander" <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:33:51 -0500
Interesting. I removed /var/lib/dpkg, and it hung at a different
point. I tried  umounting and fscking the filesystem, and it came back
clean (reiserfs).

No corruptions found

Remounted, and ran again, and it hung again. I guess I'll try
rebooting (to clear otu the 18 zombie backuppc_dump processes) and
maybe clear out all of the backups stored for this server (since I
migrate them off of the box anyway) and see what happens.

--b