BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to stop starting new backup jobs?

2010-11-09 05:38:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to stop starting new backup jobs?
From: Pavel Hofman <pavel.hofman AT ivitera DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:19:26 +0100
Hi,

Is there a way to tell backuppc to finish the currently running backup
jobs and not to start new ones? We mirror backuppc partitions to
external drives via SW RAID and need to stop backuppc and umount the
filesystem to keep the data. I do not want to interrupt the long-running
backups but before they finish, backuppc starts new ones and the process
of backing-up to the external drives cannot be properly finished even
though the raid finished synchronization many ours/days ago.

Thanks a lot for suggestions.

Pavel.