BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How do I install on NETGEAR ReadyNAS NV+?

2010-04-28 14:42:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How do I install on NETGEAR ReadyNAS NV+?
From: Omair Khan <omair.adil.khan AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:40:13 -0400
Hi everyone,

I want to install and setup BackupPC on my ReadyNAS NV+ running RAIDiator 4.1.6 firmware. I installed the ToggleSSH, EnableRootSSH, and APT add-ons. When I ran apt-get install backuppc the installation seemed to go smoothly until the very end. I've posted the output here: http://pastebin.com/zkCJbjLN .

I know that BackupPC can be run on a ReadyNAS device (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=4BBBAD37.40504 AT companion DOT se) but the thread doesn't say *how* to go about the installation. BackupPC is the perfect solution for my needs so I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks,

Omair