BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Noted Observations & Complaints Using BackupPC for 5 months

2010-04-22 08:10:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Noted Observations & Complaints Using BackupPC for 5 months
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:16 +0200

How did you update the DeltaCopy files? I've tried adding the relevant files
from a new updated Cygwin-install, but ended up with a non-working DeltaCopy.

My speeds (on Windows 2k3 Server and CentOS 5.4 boxes) range from 0.37MB/s (an
ancient SGI O2 running Irix) to 14.30MB/s (an OEM running a state-of-the-art
Intel i7 and CentOS v5.4 x64).

--
/Sorin