BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation problems: BackupPC_serverMesg hangs

2010-04-12 10:28:56
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation problems: BackupPC_serverMesg hangs
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:26:43 +0100
Hi, Bruce

My point is that you still don't give me anything to work on

That strace don't mean a thing to me

The other thread didn't add nothing

And, as far as I know, the backuppc server is running on an Access point...

I only know (besides the strace) the backup server hangs (or not), and you are not a very good perl programmer

And that you think, it's because it "never actually gets the requests from clients because it doesn't hear them", "number is being passed to the select command is wrong", "big/little endian differences"

No logs, no commands you have tried

I'm sure you have put a lot of effort on this, but it seems you are stuck, not able to look in other directions.
Is it really a code problem?

Can't help you in any aspect. Really don't think someone will, hope I'm wrong.

Regards
Luis

PS: Don't mind the tone, please. Wish I could be of some help.