BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation problems: BackupPC_serverMesg hangs

2010-04-10 02:36:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation problems: BackupPC_serverMesg hangs
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:34:56 +0100
WTF is a OpenWRT installed on a Buffalo WZR-HP-G300HN?

What are you trying that doesn't work?

If you wish to loose time, try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness#Big-endian

Regards
Luis

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM, tdhi <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Closer inspection..

BackupPC does finally "rest" at ..

select(my $rout = $FDread, undef, $ein, $timeout);

and doing some googling I found..

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/6900

Where someone is talking about a bug in the select implementation on ar7xx platforms (same as used by my router).  The last note mentions something about big endian but I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean.