BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] unable to restore via zip archives

2010-01-20 20:55:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] unable to restore via zip archives
From: Doug Lytle <support AT drdos DOT info>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:43:43 -0500
Craig Barratt wrote:
Johan,

Have you looked at the contents of the small zip file that
is downloaded with zip compression turned on?

I just tried to restore my diablo.desktop (wine) icon and got the attached, if you'd like to examine it, it's quite small.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."