BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC migration FC7 to FC10

2009-12-06 18:09:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC migration FC7 to FC10
From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:06:32 -0500
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Johan Cwiklinski <mailings AT x-tnd DOT be>
wrote:
> If you've used the official RPM from Fedora, all configuration files are
> under /etc/BackuPC. This path and /var/lib/BackupPC (were stands your
> backups) are normally the only ones you have to care about.

Sorry for the thread necromancy but I'm soon looking at doing the same
thing and was wondering what is the proper way to copy the data
accross to account for the hard links in the data de-duplication.

My disk is getting full so I want to upgrade to a bigger one.