BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backuppc

2009-04-29 04:09:51
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backuppc
From: soume86 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:05:38 -0400
Hello,

I think that I am not good explained.
I want to save a machine Linux.
When I click to save the machine,
I have the following error:
The saving failed (fileListReceive failed).

And that I would want knowledge that it is necessary
to install samba ( smb ) or what it is necessary to use rsync.

Here is my file of conf host.pl
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'smb';
$Conf{SmbClientFullCmd} = '$smbClientPath \\\\$host\\$shareName $I_option -U
$userName -E -d 1 -c tarmode\\ full -Tc$X_option - $fileList';
$Conf{SmbClientIncrCmd} = '$smbClientPath \\\\$host\\$shareName $I_option -U
$userName -E -d 1 -c tarmode\\ full -TcN$X_option $timeStampFile - $fileList';
$Conf{SmbClientRestoreCmd} = '$smbClientPath \\\\$host\\$shareName $I_option -U
$userName -E -d 1 -c tarmode\\ full -Tx -';

Thank you for your answer!!