BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Here my log

2009-04-08 10:56:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Here my log
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "Johan Ehnberg" <johan AT ehnberg DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:51:53 +0200
> The tunnel is working well now. I bet you'll find answers
> here or by googling for more. This may have to do with the
> variant of rsync on the client.
>
> http://backuppc.wiki.sourceforge.net/ErrorMessages
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
> et/msg13703.html

I have to say that I'm not using the *elegant and clean* solution, but
having read the first link you gave me, I just set to '0' the
RsyncdAuthRequired parameter.

I admit this not being the cleanest and securest solution, but having an
ssh tunnel wrapped around rsync, I don't bother too much.

I'll be testing it now, will report in a few minutes...

Thanks so far to everybody!

Flavio Boniforti

PIRAMIDE INFORMATICA SAGL
Via Ballerini 21