Amanda-Users

Re: failures in 2.6.0 ("cannot read header ...")

2008-04-16 06:40:13
Subject: Re: failures in 2.6.0 ("cannot read header ...")
From: Charles Stroom <charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:32:05 +0200

Since maxdumps is set to two, 2 backups have been made without
problem.  Furthermore, I have removed the suspicious 127.0.0.2 in
my /etc/hosts and I am happy to say that it does not make any
difference (nothing broken before, nothing broken after:-).

Thanks for the support!

Charles

--
Charles Stroom