Amanda-Users

Tapetype defintion for HP Ultrium 960

2007-01-09 08:09:36
Subject: Tapetype defintion for HP Ultrium 960
From: Yogesh Hasabnis <yhmail29 AT yahoo.co DOT in>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 04:55:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I would be grateful if anybody can forward me the
tapetype definition for an HP Ultrium 960 LTO3 tape
device (external). The SCSI controller used is an HP
374654-B21 - 64-bit Single Channel Wide Ultra320 SCSI
Controller. Basically, on what factors does the
tapetype deifintion depend? Else if I need to give the
amtapetype command is the command "amtapetype -t
/dev/nst0" sufficient? Or do I need to specify
additional arguments to the command? How much time
will this command take?

Apologies if this question is already answered.

Thanks in advance.

Yogesh