Amanda-Users

Re: Connection refused by peer

2005-10-28 08:03:18
Subject: Re: Connection refused by peer
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: thomaswegner AT gmx DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:07:34 +0200
Thomas Wegner wrote:
Could you try without a changer, or debug your changer script? That might be the problem.

I have no changer and in amanda.conf is no changer defined.
backup@chef:~$ amtape backup_woche device
amtape: no tpchanger specified in "/etc/amanda/backup_woche/amanda.conf"

That's an error message I believe, even though it's not evidently worded as such. You seem to have specified runtapes > 1 without giving a changer. Either configure a changer if you want more than one tape per run, or just set runtapes to 1.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk  * BUF Compagnie * alexj AT buf DOT com
Tel +33-1 42 68 18 28  *  Fax +33-1 42 68 18 29