Amanda-Users

R: R: Release of amanda-2.5.0b1

2005-10-28 08:11:36
Subject: R: R: Release of amanda-2.5.0b1
From: "Montagni, Giovanni" <gmontagni AT manord DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:05:18 +0200
What's the best way to set up tape changer manual with two tapes?

Just set runtapes 2, tape changer chg-manual ?
And for label tapes? I must label all tapes before set those options?
I also think i have to update tapecycle...

I'm wait for any suggestion, because i don't know what's is the correct way...

Thanks a lot.

Giovanni