Amanda-Users

Estimate Disable/tweak patch?

2005-10-20 13:21:39
Subject: Estimate Disable/tweak patch?
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis AT wgops DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:13:55 -0600
There was someone who had posted here or to hackers an AMANDA estimate disabler tweak or patch. I was wondering where this is.

And yes I tried searching but Yahoo groups is apparently completely broken. After a second or two it comes back with "Partial search completed. Your search timed out before any results matching your search were found. Find more results for this search by clicking the button below." which would be fine if it were searching a decent chunk of articles. It's not, only about 100-500 at each click and not finding anything and it insists on startinf from oldest I think.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler