Amanda-Users

Re: Estimate Disable/tweak patch?

2005-10-21 17:14:51
Subject: Re: Estimate Disable/tweak patch?
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis AT wgops DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:06:35 -0600

--On October 21, 2005 9:42:13 AM +0200 Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com> wrote:

Michael Loftis wrote:

This sounds exactly like what I need....  Do you know if 2.4.5 server
and clients can be intermixed with 2.4.4p3 (thereabouts) clients?  I

Yes, without any problem.  Of course, you cannot use the newer features
on a 2.4.4 client like the advanced estimate options.
As far as I know any 2.4.X version can communicate with eachother.

That's a given :) and perfectly fine. I really only have four-five hosts that *need* this. Other than that the rest can get upgraded whenever.

Thanks again!