Amanda-Users

Re: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

2005-04-26 08:47:15
Subject: Re: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: "Bryan K. Walton" <bryanw AT weccusa DOT org>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:38:26 +0200
Bryan K. Walton wrote:
I am not aware of, or at least cannot find a package called
gtar, either on my server, or out on Freshmeat.  I assumed, perhaps
wrongly, that Jon was referring to the gnutar package there.

That's what I meant, too. I know that on some systems, GNU tar is installed as `gtar' in order to differentiate it from the system's native `tar'.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk         /         BUF Compagnie
tel +33-1 42 68 18 28 /  fax +33-1 42 68 18 29