Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda client on Redhat 2.4.9-31

2004-10-04 14:19:17
Subject: Re: Amanda client on Redhat 2.4.9-31
From: Jason Miller <jwm AT interlinc DOT net>
To: Eric Siegerman <erics AT telepres DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:15:40 -0500
What version of RH is this? I may have missed it in my reading. I noted the
Kernel version but curious on the version. Also what does your
amandad.*.debug messages say? Can you copy/paste them to the group to see
how it was installed? This is on the client of course, also how about your
disklist how is it setup? Would be interesting to see, also what is the
/iarc/vol ? I am assuming that is a directory under the /dev/sda12 but I am
still new to amanda and you know how assumptions are. If it is in fact a
directory how are the permissions set?

Jason