Amanda-Users

Re: streaming

2004-06-03 04:08:48
Subject: Re: streaming
From: Martin Hepworth <martinh AT solid-state-logic DOT com>
To: Glenn English <ghe AT slsware DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:02:12 +0100
Glen

I'd check the logic in the kernel code that checks for 80 way cables etc etc. When I last looked at 2.4.19 it was doing some weird stuff - do the checks then reset the flag where the bit table for the capabilities of the drive is set. As opposed to reset, then do the checks!

I know you said you run 2.6.x but it's worth checking..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator