Amanda-Users

Re: suggestions for RH amanda installation

2004-06-01 11:14:56
Subject: Re: suggestions for RH amanda installation
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:10:36 -0400
On Tuesday 01 June 2004 10:10, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
>On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 at 10:02am, Gene Heskett wrote
>
>> >Even More F..ing Data ?
>>
>> Are we allowed to chuckle here?  From the nameing convention used,
>> that would be the next logical progression.  But now I wonder what
>> the 4th lashup will be called if and when its needed?  I hope you
>> are planning ahead.  :-)
>
>The only thing I've come up with is "Enough 'Fine' Data Already",
> but that's just reusing the joke of the 3rd name.  I'm open to
> suggestions...

Yeah, you've kinda painted yourself into a corner there, so eventaully
it will be efda, then efdar1 etc etc.  Repeat1, repeat2...

Eventualy, and given enough horsepower, you'll have enough to do
weather simulations. :)

Thanks for the grin, I needed that.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: