Amanda-Users

Re: suggestions for RH amanda installation

2004-06-01 10:30:02
Subject: Re: suggestions for RH amanda installation
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:27:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 at 10:20am, Jon LaBadie wrote

> BRAGGART!!  :))

Actually, it's more of a plea for sympathy.  They keep filling it all up,
the little bastards.

> > The only thing I've come up with is "Enough 'Fine' Data Already", but
> > that's just reusing the joke of the 3rd name.  I'm open to suggestions...
> >

> How about MOAFD ?
>
>   (Mother Of All Fine Data)

Ooh, I like that.  The only issue is that you'll have to type 3 characters
to get tab completion to work, as 'mo' would conflict with /moredata.
See, I do think about usability, even while mocking my users...

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering