Amanda-Users

Re: Solaris 8 and L200

2004-03-08 17:43:52
Subject: Re: Solaris 8 and L200
From: Geoff Swavley <geoffs AT radx DOT net>
To: Glenn.Zenker AT gsfc.nasa DOT gov
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:40:56 +1100
I currently use CHS with solaris (all versions 2.6 -> 2.8) ... but as I have
been discussing with the list ....  I only have binaries to run it in 32bit
mode. I can keep you posted Glenn on what I change to ..... I have had
a quick look at MTX and I am still trying to find "chg-scsi"!

Chs works well ... and if I had a preference I would continue using it as
our amanda setup with CHS has worked fine for 5 years .... but no-one
seems to have the source code for a recompile into 64bit mode .... so
I'll start looking at these others.

Let you know how I go.

--
geoffs :-)
Geoff Swavley                       Email : geoffs AT radx DOT net