Amanda-Users

RE: Solaris binaries fail on 'libucb.so.1'

2003-04-15 11:17:15
Subject: RE: Solaris binaries fail on 'libucb.so.1'
From: "Thomas Hu" <thomash AT date DOT com>
To: "'eric a. Farris'" <eafarris AT al.umces DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:21:26 -0400
Should not be a hard issue. If it complained "does not exist", the lib
was not visible/available to amanda. Couple of things can be checked:
does  libucb.so.1 exist under /usr/ucblib/ ? Does amanda account has
access to it?
It compiling was successful, seemed that the libucb.so.1 existed but may
not be accessible to amanda user at run time--- I should have noticed
this.

Thomas