Amanda-Users

Re: Anyone have Mac OSX working?

2003-04-15 11:05:10
Subject: Re: Anyone have Mac OSX working?
From: Steven Karel <karelsf AT brandeis DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
we have amanda on os x sort-of working with hfstar, see
http://web.brandeis.edu/pages/view/Bio/AmandaMacOSXCompileNotes

the main problem we have is with backups at level 2 or higher sometimes
causing timeouts or sending lots of error messages to the logs.

If you just try to run hfstar on Documents without using amanda, do you
still get signal 13?

 - steven