Amanda-Users

Re: Solaris binaries fail on 'libucb.so.1'

2003-04-16 05:52:26
Subject: Re: Solaris binaries fail on 'libucb.so.1'
From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard AT jasongeo DOT com>
To: Thomas Hu <thomash AT date DOT com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:58:16 +0200
* Thomas Hu <thomash AT date DOT com> (Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 09:21:26AM -0400)
> Should not be a hard issue. If it complained "does not exist", the lib
> was not visible/available to amanda. Couple of things can be checked:
> does  libucb.so.1 exist under /usr/ucblib/ ? Does amanda account has
> access to it?
> It compiling was successful, seemed that the libucb.so.1 existed but may
> not be accessible to amanda user at run time--- I should have noticed
> this.

Been there, done that
Make sure you use
/usr/css/bin/ld iso /usr/ucb/ld

> Thomas

Currently listening to: Nursing Home

        Gerhard,  <faliquid AT xs4all DOT nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Art is a moral passion married to entertainment.  Moral passion
 =`\<,  whitout entertainment is propaganda, and entertainment without