Amanda-Users

RE: configure: error

2003-04-11 15:09:08
Subject: RE: configure: error
From: "Rebecca Pakish Crum" <rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:24:29 -0500
The error itself says it all. You need to pass some variables along with your
./configure things like with-user, with-group, with-gnutar...have you read 'the
chapter' from the Unix Backup and Recovery book? There's also a great site for
newbies:
http://people.web.psi.ch/bearpark/mirror/frankenlinux.com/guides/amandaclient.html

You should be able to find the answer to this and the many more questions
you're going to have using one or both of these resources as well as the
Faq-o-matic.