Amanda-Users

Re: Onstream ADR50 Block Size

2003-04-11 04:39:41
Subject: Re: Onstream ADR50 Block Size
From: rwk AT americom DOT com
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: 11 Apr 2003 07:15:58 -0000
Gene,

Thank you for your reply, but I don't fully understand...

What do you mean "use the device intended, not /dev/nst0"?

On my machine /dev/nst0 is major device 9, minor 128:

ls -l /dev/nst0
crw-rw----    1 root     disk       9, 128 Aug 30  2002 /dev/nst0

Are you suggesting that /dev/st0 is the device and /dev/nst0 is not?

Thanks,
Dick