Amanda-Users

Re: Amanada Data Timeout Problem with CygWin

2003-04-08 05:26:09
Subject: Re: Amanada Data Timeout Problem with CygWin
From: Enrico Bernardini <enrico AT adm.unipi DOT it>
To: Brian White <bcwhite AT precidia DOT com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:58:53 +0200
Hi Brian,
I think you are falling in two problems:
1) [data timeout]: the server does not receive data or EOF for long time
2) you are using a lev 1 dump without differences against the lev 0 dump
(I guess).
Force using lev 0 and stop indexing during this phase...

Can you see the growing of dump file on server during dump?

Enrico

--

Dr. Enrico Bernardini
System Administrator