Amanda-Users

Re: Pornography

2003-03-20 17:04:55
Subject: Re: Pornography
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: "Marty Shannon, RHCE" <mshannon AT domovina DOT org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:21:14 -0500 (EST)
Maybe I'm just wrong. I guess I could be getting spam from
the list that comes with the originator's email address
rather than something indicating amanda in name or subject.

I take it all back, I don't know. All I know is that I'm not
in a position where subscription to a valid work related
maillist that received occasional spam is able to cause
reprecussions for me.

That and I'm pretty handy with the delete key, anything that
is in HTML or meantions my "size" in the first two lines goes.