Amanda-Users

Fw: Error while running amcheck/amdump

2003-03-17 06:13:16
Subject: Fw: Error while running amcheck/amdump
From: "Madhvi Gokool" <madhvin AT yahoo DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:16:39 +0400
The client is running Linux 8.0  (ext3 filesystem) as shown below :
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/var              /var                    ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/hda3               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0