Amanda-Users

Re: Backup problem

2003-02-04 13:02:50
Subject: Re: Backup problem
From: James Thorne <j.thorne AT kew DOT org>
To: Angie Yee <angie.yee AT capcis.co DOT uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:11:42 +0000
Hello Angie,

Can you post the changed disklist again? Could you also post the email report for the backup? It generated an email report, didn't it? What's the output of 'amcheck'?

These things may help.

Cheers,

James.

Angie Yee wrote:
Hi James,

I have tried always-full instead of nocomp-user for the disklist last night.
However, when I check the backup tape this morning, that is no backup action
actually taken last night.  It means all the data has not been backup last
night.  Would you please help?  Thanks.

BR,
Angie