Amanda-Users

Re: chg-scsi linu

2002-12-17 12:17:50
Subject: Re: chg-scsi linu
From: Udo Christ <udo.christ AT tw-systems DOT com>
To: Axel Haenssen <axel AT princeton DOT edu>
Date: 17 Dec 2002 17:36:46 +0100
I'm running amanda on redhat with the mtx package
and the chg-zd-mtx (which fits to the mtx of redhat at least on 8.0)
works like a charm though i've modified it a little bit
to not create wrong files when invoked without a config file.
Works like a charm

Udo

--
Udo Christ
tw systems GmbH, http://www.tw-systems.com

phone :   +49 6021 45 48 4 12
fax   :   +49 6021 45 48 4 44
mobile:   +49 172 7890 940

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by  intellectual  property  rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above, at the e-mail
address to which it has been addressed.