nv-l

[NV-L] Duplicate windows on NetView GUI

2006-08-29 14:35:28
Subject: [NV-L] Duplicate windows on NetView GUI
From: "Anvaj A B" <anvaj.aliyarukutty AT ustri DOT com>
To: "'Tivoli NetView Discussions'" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:27:12 +0530

NetView 7.1.4 –FP04 on AIX 5.2. I am facing a strange problem with NetView Native graphical user Interface. When I select options like locate, Serversetup etc, it opens twice. This happens when I cut & paste a map symbol- two objects get created on the map when I use the paste.

I tried with different x-Windows manager, and tried on the AIX console, but the problem is same. Request you valuable suggestions to resolve the issue

Best regards,

Anvaj