nv-l

[nv-l] deleted nodes

2003-09-19 08:57:03
Subject: [nv-l] deleted nodes
From: tivoli <tivoli AT bu.brauunion DOT ro>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:56:31 +0300
everyday I have another kind of problems with netview.. I'm thinking the installation is done but surprises are still appearing
- so:
I noticed the days before that the number of nodes in my maps it's decreasing so now I have only 466 from 500 (and the number is going down very quick) ... what's going on?? I saw some events: "interface deleted" "node deleted" and I don't knoww why !! Please help!

Lucian