nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView Collect Data

2003-09-19 08:46:22
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Collect Data
From: tivoli <tivoli AT bu.brauunion DOT ro>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:00:50 +0300
hi there

netview 713 on windows: there is any way to display non -ip interfaces of a router? in netmon.seed I have almost all routers prefixed with an $ (because I don't have icmp connectivity to all ip interfaces - there are lots of tunnels blablabla) and I saw in help something about some daemons for non-ip devices: gtmd and xxmd.
thanks
Lucian