nv-l

Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)

1999-01-22 12:13:56
Subject: Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:13:56 -0500
Jean-Michel

I am so glad you got this working, but I am still very puzzled.
I have hard copy of the 5.1 Release Notes, and I have checked the soft copy
on the install CD, both the text version (relnotes.txt) and the postscript
version (relnotes.ps), and also the copy which gets installed in
/usr/OV/install as the file called releasenotes.  And it appears to me that
all of these have this note:
     " Please note that the Dynatext feature MUST be installed prior to
installing the TME 10  NetView books feature."
And it appears on page 24.
Did you get your copy of the Notes from any of these sources?

If you'd rather not pursue this, I understand, since it is now a moot issue
for you, but I cannot account for this discrepancy .

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud AT DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF DOT COM> on
01/22/99 03:48:07 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>