nv-l

Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)

1999-01-22 03:48:07
Subject: Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)
From: Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud AT DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:48:07 +0100
Hi James,

This is a fresh install, not a migration process. I found the reason why
it doesn't work. I had to add in the file
/usr/local/Tivoli/bin/Dynatext/data/.ebtrc the path of the Netview Book
Collection.
I have a V5R1 version and I applied the Tivoli Framework patch.
But you can read in the documentation "Netview installation and
Configuration page 2-21" in a note : "You must install the TME10 Netview
Dynatext patch before you install the TME10 Netview books file Package."
So may be it's a mistake in the documentation.
Any way, it's ok now.

Thanks for your answer
Have a nice day

Jean-Michel THIEBAUD