nv-l

Re: [Fwd: Sentry - How does it fit in?]

1999-01-22 12:08:03
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Sentry - How does it fit in?]
From: Chris Cowan <chris.cowan AT 2ND-WAVE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:08:03 -0500
TMA is the new brand name for an LCF endpoint.   The lcfd and snmpd are
totally disjoint from each other.   The former using the Tivoli
Framework for the protocol, the later SNMP.

TME is pretty small and it's being shipped by default with a lot of
software by IBM.   I understand MS will be shipping it with Windows
2000, BTW.