Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive down issue

2009-02-19 03:17:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive down issue
From: FrSchind <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:03:41 -0500

> did not got any success from above steps. I only have 1 drive to cater
> backups n restores request

whats the output of "scan -tape" - is the drive shown with the configured path
and serial number? If it is different you will have to change the netbackup
drive configuration or run the netbackup device wizard. If scan doesnt show the
drive there is probable an issue with the windows device driver.[/quote]