Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO license

2009-02-19 04:02:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO license
From: <monalisa.kundu AT wipro DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:07:59 +0530
 Hi,
can anyone tell me that for a particular setup can we use the same sso
license for all san media servers.

thanks & regards,

Monalisa Kundu

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com