Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive down issue

2009-02-19 11:29:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive down issue
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:09:32 -0600
Need os type, and how drives are attached.

On my San Media servers sometimes one of the drives goes to a -1 for the
lun. At that point I have to remove the drive and re-add it to get it to
work.

On my unix server I have had a drive on reboot go from avail to defined.
It was a drive issue and I reset the drive and ran cfgmgr again and the
drive came back.