Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive down issue

2009-02-19 01:21:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive down issue
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:54:46 -0700
I've had to reinstall tape drive drivers in the past. If Windows, is the
Removable Storage service disabled.

Otherwise, more is needed to be known of your system such as the
connection type. SCSI connectivity can be tricky. I have had bad scsi
cables and on the SAN connected drives bad fibre cables that gave me
headaches until replaced even when all tests passed.

Regards