Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] De-Dupe with NBU PureDisk

2007-09-27 13:48:18
Mark

Solaris Linux and Windows clients.  We do not backup desktops or laptops with
it.  We have a central PureDisk server is in San Diego and remote offices are
in about a dozen countries.  We do not have any PureDisk servers in the remote
office but may add one in the future to a couple larger sites and then
replicate back to San Diego.

Monte

-----Original Message-----
From: markjessup AT northwesternmutual DOT com [mailto:markjessup AT
northwesternmutual DOT com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:19 PM
To: Ambrose, Monte; cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com; Robin.Small AT fresno DOT
gov; veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] De-Dupe with NBU PureDisk

 Monte, just curious, what type of clients are you backing up, servers,
desktops, laptops with PureDisk?  Do you have a server in the remote
office as a stage device that goes back to a central server or do you go
directly to a central server ?

Mark Jessup - IS Manager
Enterprise Storage and Content Management/Imaging
Northwestern Mutual
(414) 661-3968
markjessup AT northwesternmutual DOT com