Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 or 6.0MP5

2007-09-27 17:12:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 or 6.0MP5
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "'Major, Rusty'" <RMajor AT vericenter DOT com>, "'Dyck, Jonathan'" <Jonathan.Dyck AT cognos DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:51:45 -0400
It was announced earlier that Aptare has been certified with 6.5...I am
guessing that assumes you are on the latest version of Aptare.

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation
 cell 585-329-9788

Rochester Office
1250 Pittsford-Victor Rd.
Building 100 - Suite 150
Pittsford, NY 14534
phone: (585) 785-6100
fax: (585) 292-1644
rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com
www.serverwarecorp.com

[image]
Albany Office
125 Wolf Road
Suite 309
Albany, NY 12205
phone: (518) 453-1296
fax: (518) 453-1282 rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com
www.serverwarecorp.com