Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] De-Dupe with NBU PureDisk

2007-09-26 08:28:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] De-Dupe with NBU PureDisk
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "Ambrose, Monte" <mambrose AT qualcomm DOT com>, "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>, "Robin Small" <Robin.Small AT fresno DOT gov>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:12:33 -0400
Something else worth looking at is datadomain...we just had a rep come
is a review it with us, we are looking to try to get a demo box in here.
Might be a little cheaper the PureDisk especially, since Symantec has
changed the priceing of their product.  I believe they are moving to a
per data size pricing.

Thanks
Dan