Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 (was: Any takers yet?)

2007-06-21 12:19:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 (was: Any takers yet?)
From: "King, Cheryl" <cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:00:45 -0600
LOL.  You mean I avoided the pain all this time and still have to do go
through it:) I purposely didn't go to 6.0 after reading everyone's
posts.  Then when it was stable I didn't have time.  I don't like to be
too far behind though and plan to make time for an upgrade some time
this year.

Thanks for the advice.