Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 (was: Any takers yet?)

2007-06-21 13:50:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 (was: Any takers yet?)
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "'Martin, Jonathan'" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:32:05 -0400
Which destaging issues are you referring to?  I am guessing it might be
images that aren't cleaned up correctly?  If so, I did test that and it was
working fine in 6.5.  If that is not the issue you are referring to, let me
know and I can tell you if I tested it or not.

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation