Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003: Faulting application bpbkar32.exe

2007-03-29 04:25:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003: Faulting application bpbkar32.exe
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:25:13 +0100
Justin Ok no worries - try reverting back the client and see what happens.

And to confirm, VSS is DISABLED on the Server and its turned off from the
Host / Master Server / Properties, Client Tab ?

Thanks. Again, sorry if this has been repeated

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator