Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: RES: RES: Oracle Backup using Netbackup

2007-01-30 11:11:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: RES: RES: Oracle Backup using Netbackup
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:11:11 -0200
        Hi Steve,

        This is only a example, exist a lot of manners to test the RMAN,
choose one that is better for your enviroment. So I sad that is very
important to know about RMAN, because the NetBackup is only the media
manager who makes the backup is the RMAN.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR
* carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br
H https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlostoca
skype carlostoca
msn only carlos_alberto_toca at hotmail.com

ahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>
> >     with award-winning protection.
> >     Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
> >

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com
> > /mailbeta/features_spam.html>

> --
> ===================================
>
>    Steven L. Sesar
>    Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
>    UNIX Application Services R101
>    The MITRE Corporation
>    202 Burlington Road - MS K101
>    Bedford, MA 01730
>    tel: (781) 271-7702
>    fax: (781) 271-2600
>    mobile: (617) 519-8933
>    email: ssesar at mitre.org

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor op??o para voc?!
Experimente j? e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/